We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic Mechanical Estimator to join our Estimating Team.
Working as a part of our estimating team, the successful Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for preparing and leading the completion of mechanical quotes and tenders from conception, through to dealing with post tender queries, working closely with the projects and design team, and reviewing and analysing quotations.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Estimating knowledge in the mechanical divisions of commercial and domestic sectors
- Able to read, understand and interpret tender drawings
- Working with and developing schedule of rates, and where necessary produce value engineering solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent PC skills, knowledge of Amtech or a similar estimating programme is an advantage
- Able to work well under pressure and manage workload appropriately
- Experience in evaluating proposals from a supply chain
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary depending on experience. In addition, will also be given the opportunity to be involved in some challenging projects and the opportunity to progress within an established but expanding company.
If you wish to apply for the position of Mechanical Estimator, please apply.